Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Honoring Our Pastor

I. Tell me about your pastor. Dino and his wife DeLynn started their church in 1993 with the single focus of being a healing place for a hurting world. They have grown to be in the top 25 most innovating churches. Giving is extremely important to them and their view.

II. Why is he important to you? He is important to me because he teaches me and directs me in my walk with christ. He is also a role modeal to myself, as well as many other people.

-Lauryn

I. Tell me about your pastor. Pastor Larry and his wife have established an amazing church with many goals. They reach people all over the world and have greatly inpacted the nation with their views. Pastor Larry is a great role model, leader, and man of God.

II. Why is he important to you? He is important to me because he helps me and my family head in the right direction. And also sets a wonderful example for me and my family to follow.

-Mikki

No comments:

Post a Comment